- Information services on business Import/Export
- Helping members solve problems with Government Departments, Industries, local authorities and other bodies.
- Issuing Certificate of Origin and the certification of other export documents
- Certifying the authenticity of documents used in international trade, such as invoices.
- Issuing letters if Introduction to members going abroad on business trips.
- A business library has been set up containing current Trade Directives and Trade Magazines to provide a reference service to the Business Community.
A computerized Business Contacts Database on Sierra Leone Companies is being built with facilities to retrieve information using various parameters. A number of other databases of relevance will be installed soon such as:
1. World Bank Socio-Economic Statistical service
2. Traders – A data Base on Importers/Exporters
3. A Business Directory
- Organize business forums in the form of seminars/business luncheons etc. to keep the business community informed of developments and trends in the modern business practices, financial management techniques, developments in International Trade and Marketing, Trade liberalization Schemes etc.
- Publication of “Business Opportunities and Newsletter”.
- Arrange programme for trade mission from overseas visiting Sierra Leone.
- Participate in Investment Forums and Investment Promotion Mission.
- Meetings and Conference facilities are provided at the Chamber’s Headquarters.
- Provide Business Counselors.